Satori Marketing is a fast-paced, fast-growing marketing agency that knows what it takes to set our clients up for success. Since 2007, we’ve been revealing a creative edge that spikes through the everyday. We throttle the right brain into the left and fuse form into function. With a diverse portfolio behind us, we thrive on impossible.
We aren’t your average agency. Which means we need a not-so-average team. We’re looking for a bada** who can hit the ground running and isn’t intimidated by the unpredictable.
A little bit about us –
We’re a dynamic group of world travelers, dancers, and chefs.
We’re unconventional with a dash of crazy.
We’re dog-friendly, cat-tolerant.
We’re not afraid to take on more.
What We Need:
We are looking for a superstar who can help us juggle the crazy. A successful candidate will be a fast learner with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to learn about the big, bad world of marketing. From basic administrative tasks to running the Satori world, your day could go from 0-60 in the blink of an eye, so a need for speed will be essential.
The Satori Executive Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day office operations
- Answer and direct phone calls and inquiries
- Be a champion of office cleanliness
- Manage mail and package deliveries
- Assist with coordination and preparation of client meetings
- Attend meetings and assist with note-taking
- Support the team with one-off tasks as necessary
Reasons to Apply:
- Workspace in EaDo
- Dog-friendly office
- Business Casual dress code
- Diverse portfolio
- You would be joining a team of rockstars
Warning: The company you'd be joining is a pretty lean machine, which means that you will be an integral part of everything we do. Your creative voice will not go unheard here. So, if you think you've got the ideas, drive and attitude needed to make great work, you belong on our team. And if you knock our socks off with your flexibility, additional skillset/hidden talents, and infectious mojo, who knows where this could lead you?
- You’re a PRO with Microsoft Office and are willing to learn new software. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is a huge plus.
- You're an aggressive self-starter who is searching for an opportunity to do dynamic and fulfilling work.
- You can take critiques like a champ from clients, coworkers and management.
- You possess an ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations and be customer service-oriented. This one is HUGE.
- Reliable travel to meetings, conferences and training, as needed.
- You can hardly contain your desire to learn and participate in the growth of a rapidly-expanding marketing company.
- Work is performed in office setting, but travel is a possibility
- May be subject to repetitive motion such as typing, data entry, vision to monitor and heart palpitations from your overwhelming love for the job
- May be subject to standing or walking for extended periods of time (especially if this helps the creative juices flow)
- Not necessarily a body builder…but you can lift up to 50 pounds
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2+ years, bachelor’s degree is a bonus